Monday, July 22, 2013

For Operation Christmas Child -Flip Flops and Balloons


    I saw a post on Pinterest for operation Christmas Child about these ,I thought they were so cute and looked so easy to do.
I purchased the flip flops and Balloons at the Family Dollar store near us. The shoes were only $1.00, the balloons were $1.25 for 15.
I divided the bag of 15 into 7 for each shoe ,I put 6 together laying the fat and skinny parts opt of each other and used the 7th balloon to tie them on to the strap of the shos , I double tied them, I thought tying all of them would make it too thick for the feet and bother the childs foot that is why I used only one balloon. Did not take long at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.