Thursday, March 29, 2012

Yarn Shop at the Arcade






  This is a yarn shop I found today at the Winter Haven Arcade when I went to see Robin Franklin (Pastors wife) where she works ,I could not believe all the beautiful types and colors of the yarn we have now days.
  I took these as we were leaving ,wish I would have gotten more.
The handbag is one her boss Jane Griggs owner of the Lighthouse Christian Bookstore made and she asked me to line it , the necklace was also made by Jane for me .She buys some of her yarn from this store , I failed to get the name of the shop!
  Someday I hope to afford to buy some of this beautiful yarn to make something out of it .I have some idea's running through my head

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.