Monday, November 8, 2010

Operation Christmas Child

My chuch always does this every year . I never could remember to get everything on time before ,but since I have been going to all the services lately, I remembered this year so this is my first time of doing this ,The Power of a Simple gift can make you feel wonderful to give something to a child in another country that does not have anything  .
I got everything at the dollar store ,even the plastic shoebox ,I added a card with my name & address in case they would want to write back .You might notice the blue handbag I had on anothet post . I just had to add that too and I just know that some little girl will have a good christmas this year .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated.I would love to know your thoughts ,Thank You.